This guide will help you to install VPN.asia on your Amazon Firestick TV or Android TV.
Make sure you have a active VPN subscription. If you do not have any yet, please get one here.
Step 1: Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on settings/device/developer options/
Step 2: Go to main menu and slide to the left to the search box.
Step 3: Search for an app called “DOWNLOADER”, download it and install it.
- Run the Downloader app on Firestick.
- The home-screen will open with the Home tab preselected on the left. Go to the right and click the URL field
- You should now see an on-screen keyboard.
- Enter the following URL:
- Wait for the VPN.asia Apk to download. It usually takes no more than two minutes
- When the VPN.asia Apk file is downloaded, the Downloader app will run it and start the installation
- Wait for the app to install. It takes about a minute
- When VPN.asia App is installed, you see the App Installed confirmation on the screen. Go ahead and click Done (we will Open the app later)
- Open your applications menu and tap the newly installed VPN.asia icon.
Step 3: Click on settings, and enter your VPN username and password, click Update.
Step 4: Pick any country/server you wish to connect to and click on SWITCH ON to connect.
You are now connected and can use the internet safe and anonymous.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact our support here.